Accessibility statement for the Office for National Statitics Sustainable Development Goals website
This accessibility statement applies to the Office for National Statitics (ONS) Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) website.
This website is run by the ONS. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA, ZoomText, TalkBack and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
How accessible this website is
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- Assistive technology can’t read charts or maps on the site so please use the data table view instead
- If you are using Internet Explorer, you won’t be able to sort or filter data tables with keyboard navigation so please download the data files to sort and filter data
Feedback and contact information
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille, email email@example.com.
We’ll consider your request and get back to you in 10 days.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, please let us know via our feedback survey. Alternatively please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
The ONS SDG team is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
What we’re doing to improve accessibility
The ONS SDG team is committed to making its website accessible; Annual AA accreditation is planned in addition to running automated accessibility testing within each development cycle, accessibility is embedded in our development processes.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 24.09.2020. It was last reviewed on 22.10.2020.
This website was last tested on 20.10.2020. The test was carried out by the Digital Accessibility Centre.